VW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok im gettin my cf hood soon. but i dont know where to get it from or to get notchless or nothced. here are 2 links i have found.. dtm Karbon
and extreme dimensions
with the second link. its 450 with the notch. it says 375 but then you add 75$ for my application it says. and my other choice is to buy it from where dave baught his, but im not sure how much that would cost without the group buy. my other question is how do i get rid of the notch on my kamei grill if i get the notchless hood? can anyone help me? and dave. can your guy get a notchless hood? thanks.
rich

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
Rich,

I went with the notch'd hood b/c I'm always a big fan for having the VW badge in the grill. That's really what it comes down to. If you go notchless you will have to get a different grill anyways b/c the Kamie had the notch in it as well.

·
Registered
158 Posts
DTM boser.......mmmmmmmm........soon very soon.

[ April 14, 2003: Message edited by: WU-CHILD ]

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dubwink:
how do i get rid of the notch on my kamei grill if i get the notchless hood? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dubwink:
how do i get rid of the notch on my kamei grill if i get the notchless hood? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you would have to get the notch shaved and filled in....thats all it would take to adapt

1 - 6 of 6 Posts