VW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I found a set of four Audi 4000 alloys for my Fox ($80 CDN for all 4!!), however the Audi had five bolts in the hubs and the Fox has four. I would love to put'em on, but I don't know what I have to change to get'em on there.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
any idea where to get a complete assembly? Is a wreck the best bet? or is there somewhere other than VW that sells an assembly like that?

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
nice topic. i was kindof wanting to get some 5-lug wheels on my car as well. i was thinking some Tocattas or some other VW wheels. i like them a lot. any prices or links on the hubs that anyone knows about that could help either nimble or myself out? thanks.

[ April 07, 2003: Message edited by: TimmayGTi ]

·
Registered
3 Posts
ur best bet guys is to check out ur local boneyard for the parts and if they are not there.just check out different sites like neuspeed and ABd racing,etc.

·
Registered
25 Posts
rollinda is correct, unless u want to spend a ton of money converting with newer parts that will have higher performance, go find a junker and see how low u can go on the parts, then have fun doing the work yourself (thats not sarcastic, i luv workin on my car)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts