VW Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a 88 golf and I'm lookin to get some new wheels. Any one know a good site for cheap rims, maybe used? Also I'd like to get a grill conversion to the round 7inchers maybe, where can i get one cheap? thanks guys

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
any particular size or style you are looking for? there are many wheel sites out there that have great wheel and tire packages.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
First off

You can go to tirerack.com. They have good prices and you can put in what type of car you have and see what the wheels will look like on your car. It's pretty cool. If your looking used check out classifieds on most vw sites and you'll be able to come up with somthing. Good luck

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, good sites. I'm lookin for cheap here, ya know what im sayin. I'm thinkin about the msw monza's on cheapwheels.com. 250 bucks, shoot cant beat that. tell me what ya think

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
personally, i am more of a fan of the G-RACING OSAKA but thats me. they ones you like look like mine! but mine are 14s. hehe

·
Registered
68 Posts
check out either cbwheels.com or wheelmax.com

they got awesome prices and decent selections

p.s. wheelmax's prices include tires and shipping!

·
Registered
31 Posts
why not check the other bog forums for some decent used wheels? LOTS of good deals out there if you dig deep enough...

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
slammed, when you say slammed you mean it dont you? that thing is on the ground!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Theres a few things I'd do to that slammedvdub car.That body kit is pretty nice.Different you do see that to much.I'd like to see pics of it with the wire wheels and up with the hydros.

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
Check out the trading post section, there might be some factory ones or some inexpensive used aftermarket ones.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts