VW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
traded my 18" tsw's for these bad boys!

haha jk you think im fucking retarded?

I get the Long beaches on tuesday ill post pics when i get em. we decided to trade straight across and he is going to pay me an additional $100 bucks. pics up soon :D

·
MK4 & MK5 Owner
8,441 Posts
Please stop calling them L beezies. I want to claw my eyes out every time I see it. Its just as bad as people calling Santa monticas, Monte Carlos.
I would easily trade those 18's for those 16in. Stockers. Your old wheels were horrible. I can say that now that you don't have them.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha well thanks for being honest. turns out one of the rims was cracked in 2 of the arms... but its being replaced

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Please stop calling them L beezies. I want to claw my eyes out every time I see it. Its just as bad as people calling Santa monticas, Monte Carlos.
I would easily trade those 18's for those 16in. Stockers. Your old wheels were horrible. I can say that now that you don't have them.
LMAO your old wheels were pretty bad. The 16"s do look better IMO

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sadly... i wanted different ones but they didnt make em in my bolt pattern or they didnt have them in general i was pissed and took what i could get

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
One of my black Rims had the crack but has a lifetime warranty so being replaced. Today those Rims where $170 each :s

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
update went to go get the rim and they ordered 17" which was $170 the 18" is $210 so now i gotta wait to get the right size in :( damnit lol

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no they arent charging me for em lol i just see the price they are and i am like wow i could have gotten some sweet ass rims. believe me the 16s are much better then the alloy 15 and the steelies haha i dont mind these at all :) they are my back up set though they make my car look a lot lower. the long beaches should look amazing then

1 - 20 of 36 Posts