VW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
8,397 Posts

·
Registered
8,397 Posts
There is a facility in Florida, like an area 51 type deal...it's been there for a while near a mojor port. The new MkV Golf and a Touareg V10 Diesel has been spotted around the same area as well.
I have the address and building number lying around at home somewhere, I will try to find it.

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
JFryauff said:
There is a facility in Florida, like an area 51 type deal...it's been there for a while near a mojor port. The new MkV Golf and a Touareg V10 Diesel has been spotted around the same area as well.
I have the address and building number lying around at home somewhere, I will try to find it.
An address huh? I get down to FL a couple of times a year for work, I could do a little VW stalking........

·
Registered
8,397 Posts
Handeye said:
JFryauff said:
An address huh? I get down to FL a couple of times a year for work, I could do a little VW stalking........
It's been tried, the sightings are few and far between, plus security loves to chase you off for hanging out around the complex.

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
JFryauff said:
Handeye said:
JFryauff said:
It's been tried, the sightings are few and far between, plus security loves to chase you off for hanging out around the complex.
What, do they wave their flashlights above their heads and threaten you w/ pepper spray?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Agreed!!!! The bora looks terrible. Modded it would probably be hot though. But when I bought my 00bora, I was grinning straight off the lot. Like I had an S4 or something. And although I'm not a big fan of convertable's, that Cabrio (hard top) is SUPER HOT! Modded, it be killin em 8) OOpps. That's not a Cabrio. Ummmm. Maybe it is. Well...did you all see that Sharan 2007. Now that's what I'm talking about!!! A VW suv that doesn't cost 40 g!!!

·
Registered
4,822 Posts
JFryauff said:
vwfreakDYC said:
JFryauff said:
No sir, I don't like it.
What don't you like????????? :shock: :shock:
Looks like it should be the new Toyota Camry...I just don't like the stance. I wish it was more low slung and wider...plus I am just not a big fan of the tail lilghts or front end set up (keeping in mind that it's pretty well covered in the pics).
unfourtanltly i agree...but i guess any car has potential :?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts