VW Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,124 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Old Skool MK2:
not as good at the VWF trucker hat
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree!

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
Trucker hats never really did it for me...

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
hahaha thats a great sig. support the forum WinnipegJetta. if you are looking into getting a trucker hat, get a vwf one.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Trucker hat? When did they stop being called baseball caps? Or.. lids? Not that I got anything against truckers... except that one flatbed that chucked a bolt at my windshield and left me with that nice spider crack over a year ago.

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
Definition: Trucker hats are mesh caps (sort of like a baseball cap but stiffer and with a higher crown) collected by truck drivers from various stops along their driving routes, but after "Punk'd" host Ashton Kutcher began sporting them 24-7, a serious craze started.

Somehow these hats are so kitschy, they're cool. Many stores and designers sell their own take on this trend, but you can pick up an original at any gas station for half the price.

Pronunciation: truck-er hat

LINK

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
I've always been kind of anti-trucker hat when it comes to non-truckers (truckers wear your trucker hats proudly I say!!!). But just like people say you do to your car what you want, you put on your head what you want.

·
Registered
735 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by silverGTI:
Definition:
Pronunciation: truck-er hat

LINK
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok.. I comprende now. Thanks man.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts