VW Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend I work with just gave me a brouchure for the new touareg today.He has a porsche cayenne on order right now.I think he may buy this next month .I will have to post some pictures.

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I know right now I could not afford one but ,I can atleast drive my friends once and a while.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by db:
Mark I also was in at the dealership talking with my rep and I pickup the full brochure. This ride is itching to get inside my garage. We will be making our decision this summer on if we will be getting one.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so will you be selling ur wifes jetta or living large and keeping them all

·
Registered
87 Posts
sometimes can you see here touaregs,more and more...,and he's my favourite vw,same with the bug,
I have see the touareg by the dealer and I was allow to sit in it,oh,it's great !!!!!
yes,do it,post those photos !

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by big dub:
so will you be selling ur wifes jetta or living large and keeping them all<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Jetta will go...who do you think I am Joe Millionare? Pfffft

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
Mark I also was in at the dealership talking with my rep and I pickup the full brochure. This ride is itching to get inside my garage. We will be making our decision this summer on if we will be getting one.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
man, its only like 3 more weeks!!! gahh! i cant wait! but i have seen 3 Cyannes (SP). maybe it was 1, 3 times. i dont know, i dont care! it was going to eat me! big ass front air dams! man, they are huge!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
both rides are sick i want either or but preferibly the porche, but thats a couple dollars more...

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Yeah I saw some pics of it in the current Driver magazine. I don't know why VW is still sending it to me, but hey I ain't complainin'

1 - 11 of 11 Posts