VW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey.....what is a good race/street clutch for our cars? Also...I found a proffessionally lightened flywheel crafted by some company....TRM Performance....it weighs like 8.5 pounds for $129. what should i get? thanks.

·
Registered
175 Posts
from what ive heard is that the sachs factory replacement kit can handle up to 250hp. as for the fly wheel, that sounds like a pretty good deal. not sure what good a lightened fly wheel does on a nat.- aspirated engine so no input from me. hope this help but probably made things a little tougher!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey man thanks alot...that site is pretty tight. lightened flywheel is good for any car....gets the power to the shit faster. anyways....if i'm gonna replace my clutch i might as well get a lightened flywheel slapped on at the same time. I'm planning on getting a Neuspeed Super Charger in the near future....so i won't be nat. aspirated for long.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
only site i have seen that has all the info on the Neuspeed Supercharger is the Neupseed site. Haven't really found any others....base price is around $2600...not to steep...however its nice to know someone with a business lisence so you can get it for wholesale price...which is what i'm gonna do...he he he.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts