VW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
colin is god his car is godly i love his rice exhast he is such a pimp lol .....haha dave next time ur in study hall u might want to sigh off i could do worse haha

·
Registered
192 Posts
haha thats right im a pimp this is for my mom and her mullet

·
Registered
8,124 Posts
No they are idiots, Dave left his name signed in durring study hall and colin got on and wasted bandwith. Suspend them all

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cute joke colin...ass
just wait till you leave yours up..and dakoda shut up....seriously, suspend me for leaving myself logged in at study hall....go jerk off
....just playing

·
Registered
192 Posts
Dakoda is a Fun Nazi!!! ur the one who should be suspended all u post r negative posts about ppl

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
study hall?

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Josh Fryauff:
Like highschool study hall?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe. We have study hall at the office here. Starts at 8:00 a.m. ends at 5:00 p.m. ok back to sleeping.

·
Registered
192 Posts
ya there is a few vwforum members at our high school we are all good friends and are taking over our highschool parking lot slowly but growing

·
Registered
192 Posts
anyone here like coffee, i have some on my exhaust if u want any..."bling bling, slap that, what up coz"

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 95JettaYork:
ya there is a few vwforum members at our high school we are all good friends and are taking over our highschool parking lot slowly but growing
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ahh high school i missed those days! there were only 2 vw's in my parking lot. mine and some other guy in a grade below me with an mk2 jetta. we used to park beside each other until all the rice made it's way into the parking lot! then they started parking beside me for some strange reason. i guess that they try to park there pos beside mine to think that they were cool!

·
Registered
158 Posts
high school for me was all good, we had a few dub drivers. My first dub in highschool was a 1988 vw fox. I loved that car to bad everything on it broke. Well at least i had a fantastic upgrade to my A4 golf. and this car will get me through college.

·
Registered
759 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by db:
Maybe. We have study hall at the office here. Starts at 8:00 a.m. ends at 5:00 p.m. ok back to sleeping.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Great stuff!

·
Registered
8,397 Posts
I don't think I ever had a studyhall in Highschool, I was a slacker, and had to make up classes to graduate on time as it was. Plus our schools were too cheap to put computers in the studyhalls, that would have just trouble for all.

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
466 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 95JettaYork:
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is there anychance you guys talk to each other outside the forum? You know like on the phone or something?

·
Registered
82 Posts
i wish i'd had a nice dub in high school...i had an 87 fox station wagon. frankly guys possibly the ugliest car ever. and it looked like crap ran like crap and was the only one in the parking lot.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts