VW Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
i donno haha but last nite i was over at my friends garage doin body work on my jetta gettin it ready for the shows in the upcoming weeks and while we were outside working my one friend from school that drives a focus... which is insanely fast... was slaying a roddo vr6... we heard them coming down the road a good bit before the went by so we were all watching in amazement..

·
Registered
161 Posts
what has ur friend done to his focus?even though theyre american cars with very small balls(h.p. lol) they are easy to mod and if you do it right as far as the exterior is concerned, they have the potential to look damn good.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Corrados are hot just not as many out there. A friend of mine blew the charger in his g60 so he's swapping out the vr6 from his wrecked slc. I wanted to buy it off him but he's using it. I would love to have a raddo. Just can't afford one right now.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
im not really positive on what he has done to the focus. alotta motor work... lol, i haven't had a chance to talk to him lately.

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
I will have to talk to my cousin.He has a 1993 g60.I am not sure on the year.Everytime my family gets together it is like a vw show.Besides his g60 my dad has a 1998 gl jetta ,my mom has a 1994 gl jetta and a 1979 rabbit,my brother has a 1998 gtl vr6,my cousin also has 1995 golf sport which he is selling.

·
Registered
131 Posts
prob a 92 g60. they only made the g60 90-92. GO CORRADOS!

Zak

1 - 9 of 9 Posts