VW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a couple of questions passager side window regulator went out I took it to window shop they replaced it with a new one, Before I brought it to them everything still worked as door locks passager side window and driver side window. When it was all back together the door locks and window from driver side and passager side dont work. I went back to the shop they pulled passager side door panel off again to see if they forgot to plug the connectors in but everything was in place. Funny thing is I can unplug main harness to window motor passenger side plug it back in then just the window will work for a little bit at some point just stops I tested all windows switches there fine
I can not lock or unlock the door locks from the driver side on passager side, even When I use the remote control they wont lock Car started acting crazy after the shop installed new regulator. I read that it could be the Comfort Control Module, Would it just go out like that? think its kinda funny how everything worked prior to the window regulator being installed but before I start looking for it I wanted to ask you guys first, to see if anybody have experienced this before and what are other possible causes for my car to be acting this way. Thank you in advance!
Where is Comfort Control Module located 2001 bettle tdi

·
Registered
29 Posts
If you take out the plastic pieces right below the steering wheel then take off the big metal plate behind the plastic its located near the top of the dash. It's bolted on w/2 screws and has like 2 wiring harnesses attached to it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts