VW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this car is amazing!!!!!!!!!!

i hope they build this b/c this will dominate the roadster market for sure!

the interior is insane on this car!

[ September 02, 2003: Message edited by: 1point8T ]

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Where do i sign up!!!!!!!!!! well... how much is this bad boy going to be first.

Engine
3189 cc VR6

Max power
265 HP @ 6250 rpm

Max torque
258 lb-ft @2800 rpm

Gearbox
Six speed direct selection gearbox (DSG)

Drive
Rear wheel drive

Wheels
8.5J x 019 ET 50 with 255/40 R19 tires

0-62 mph
5.3 seconds

Top speed
155 mph (limited)

Back end sort of looks like a Porsche
jon

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
hmmm, is that area around the gauges chrome, or color matched to the body color? if its not chromed out, I like it a lot. sweet.

·
Registered
267 Posts
i heard that it would be around $25k, vwvortex has a thread on this and it was in a mag... supposed realease of this bad boy is 2005 or 2007 (they said both in the mag... it was very confusing)... i'm loving it though, i'd buy that in a heart beat

·
Registered
4,542 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TailpipeSmokeshow:
It looks like a porsche went out "slummin" one night and had unprotected sex with an S2000.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hahahaha

i love that car, sign me up

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by obsessedubber:
i heard that it would be around $25k, vwvortex has a thread on this and it was in a mag... supposed realease of this bad boy is 2005 or 2007 (they said both in the mag... it was very confusing)... i'm loving it though, i'd buy that in a heart beat
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

$25k ...looks like I'm gonna have another car loan soon

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
Only $25000? That's not bad at all!

I was talking to a salesman at Montesi VW tonight about it, and he said VW won't even tell the dealership anything about it, they have to get all their info off of the 'tex.

·
Registered
151 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 1point8T:

the interior is insane on this car!

[ September 02, 2003: Message edited by: 1point8T ][/QB]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree!!!The interior is SWEET!!!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts