VW Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's see who can design our next VWForum T-Shirt!

THIS SUBMISSION THREAD ENDS FRIDAY 11/01/2013 at NOON

Please submit your design as an image in this thread. That image will be posted in a POLL starting in November to become the next VWF shirt produced and sold! Along with bragging rights you will get a FREE SHIRT if your design is chosen!

Past Forum Shirts and contest winners:

Don't have 11 billionity dollhair design programs? Don't have MS paint? Can't draw and take a picture with your broken flip phone? No problem. You make up a design post a picture of it and some way, somehow we will get your design produced if it wins!!!

Ready, Set, Design!

·
Registered
2,441 Posts

·
4,054 Posts
Fubar's has my vote for now as long as it has the logo on the sleeve or the back :K:

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
I'd rock the mustache one.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts

I have an idea working off Mike's mustache one I'll work on sometime tomorrow probably.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
^ like that one. definitely gunna earn some dirty looks from those vortex whores at shows.

this t shirt is from the dealer i got my car. (they suck, dont ever suport CMC)
i was thinking something like this, and instead of coventrymotorcar, it could sayvwforum like the logo says on top of the site. and instead of an audi, a widebody jetta/gti/gli.

·
Registered
151 Posts
also the more artistically inclined people can fiddle with the actual font and what not. as far as other ones go i like the check engine light one, jesus one, mustache one, and the fuck vortex one.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.