VW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Speaking of the cool window thingy. On my friends 97 Audi A4, when you hold down the button to unlock or lock the car, it'll roll the windows up or down, kind of like putting the key in the door and turning it on ours. As for any other "cool" features, I can't think of any at this moment, I'd have to go sit in it and play with stuff.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
to access service mode on the monsoon radio 1. turn on radio in any mode but CD 2. push and hold the mix button for a while. double din only i think..

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
db's Top 10 MK4 Easter Eggs (Undisclosed sources)

1) My doors lock when I start to drive away!

2) doubledin Well, here's one - If you hold down the eject tape button down on the monsoon stereo system while in FM mode. It will put you in the radio diagnostic mode. It will give you fm signal strength and other info. Update on the double din monsoon easter egg. my bad, you have to hold down the "mix" button while in FM mode, not the tape eject button.

3) There's this little shelf in my glove compartment that I just found the other day.
Owner's manual holder...

4) if u have climatronic....the 2 buttons on the right, hodl them both..and it swictes between farenhieght and celsius..

5) automatic wipers when it rains, key shuts off sunroof if you forget,

6) how bout if you pop your trunk and then leave it for a while without opening it an it relocks it self

7) You can turn on the Factory stereo WITHOUT your keys! Just press the power button to turn it on.

8) The little button behind the cruise control buttons on the Multi-Function wheel that turns off the cruise and radio control lights on the wheel.

9) if you hold the dolby button on the monsoon you will get a menu to adjust the speed controlled volume, the radio gets louder the faster you drive and quiter when your stopped, its weird when you get on it from a light and all of a suddeen your quiet radio is blaring at you but you can control the amount of volume

10) The climatronic thing:
Hold down Econ, ther temp up or the temp down button and one of the fan buttons or head/foot buttons (I forget which ones). It will srcoll through all of the sensors on the car. True speed, rpm, temps, voltages, everything. 57 sensors I believe.

[ April 21, 2003: Message edited by: db ]

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by db:
10) The climatronic thing:
Hold down Econ, ther temp up or the temp down button and one of the fan buttons or head/foot buttons (I forget which ones). It will srcoll through all of the sensors on the car. True speed, rpm, temps, voltages, everything. 57 sensors I believe.

[ April 21, 2003: Message edited by: db ]
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh my god that's the coolest thing ever. If this doesn't work I will be VERY upset db, you got my quite excited...

·
Registered
22 Posts
I think the coolest thing is the keyless start thingy where u can just click a button and ur car starts for you. If they could get it so your door opens by button that would be killer too!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
man! i am going to try some of those with my bros car. and no, i dont like auto start. i mean, what happens if you left it in gear or something? bad, and easy to steal. bad idea!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts