VW Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined so new here, 2001 jetta 1.8t 5speed aww stage two tuned with imo delete just for some extra info. Car ran fine always started good until I was headed to work and lost fuel pump. Checked fuses and had no power to every engine control fuse. Towed it home, pulled pump relay and jumpered it and the fuel pump kicked on. Replaced 409 relay with a new one but the #7 pin (dead hole supposedly) isn’t there and I can’t locally get a stock 8 pin. Shouldn’t matter but I’m beginning to wonder. Popped new relay in, all my fuses had power back pump primes off key everything is normal except no injector pulse, no spark, and no com to ecu. I’ve replaced crank sensor, cam sensor, ecu with another imo deleted stage 2, fuel pump, fuel pump relay, under hood relay next to master cyl I forget which one, where the heck do I get next. The K line fix has been done I believe because I connected to the car a few months prior to this with no issues. I’ve posted in several fb vw groups and nobody has anything I haven’t tried I’m just looking for the next place to go

1 - 1 of 1 Posts