VW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meine Damen und Herren, Mein Neuer Golf, (end of May)

I've decided, 2003 VW Gti 1.8t Tornado Red it is. Here are some previews of what is going to come. I will transfer most of the stuff onto the new car.

I will be staying with the 16" wheels because i will be changing them anyways and i cant afford the other ones. i will probably get the basemodel with maybe the sunroof . i still have a month to sell my car. One dealer gave me between 8-9k, Another one today said 11k. I am sure that i can sell it for more on the street.
Peace...

Emir

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
def try to sell it private. you will get lots more money that way. if that doesnt work, go with the dealership that gives you the most. Make sure when you get a price from a dealership, that you have it in writting. they might change up their prices on you. good luck.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
sweet im glad you decided on your future car. sounds sweet to me man. good luck with it!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by big dub:
what no silver???
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah, Silver is a great color, but everyone in chicago has a silver gti. I dont see many red ones rolling around.

Emir

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
well, V33 is getting less and less unique. meanwhile, the comic green is still just me...

HEhe... Congrats on the new car, hope you get a good deal on selling your old one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts