VW Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Got to love the Description
"With this trendy Microbus®, Barbie® doll and five friends can cruise around town in style! Heads will turn and hearts will pound as this gorgeous vehicle drives by! There's a working horn, sliding door, sun shade, and removable car seat for Kelly® doll"

jon

Got one question though. What the hell where you doing on a Barbie site??

[ October 26, 2002: Message edited by: GTI2001 ]

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually, I was watching "recess" this morning while eating my froot loops, and a commercial came on for the microbus. I spit frootloops all over the bed yelling for my wife to come look, and afterwards I got online to find a pic, and figured Barbie.com was the best bet. Oh well.

At least we now know that they are going to make it. 2005 model, just in time for us to start havin kids.

·
Registered
844 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally quoted by db
nullBetcha never thought you would see the words Barbie, Mirco Bus & Fuck in the same thread<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>reminds me of a dream I once had.....I mean ah.....nevermind, I'm going to go.....umm........watch football, yeah, that's it.....watch football.

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by V33dub_GTI:
Originally quoted by db
nullBetcha never thought you would see the words Barbie, Mirco Bus & Fuck in the same thread<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>reminds me of a dream I once had.....I mean ah.....nevermind, I'm going to go.....umm........watch football, yeah, that's it.....watch football.
:: V33dub_GTI Fucks Barbie in his Mirco bus :: J/K had to do it !

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I always wondered about that doll collection you had John. Collectors value my ass!

Perv.

J/K

·
Registered
158 Posts
looks like i found my girlfriends christmas gift. She has visions of microbuses in her dreams.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts