VW Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was washing my lowley jetta...when all of a suddon some guy yells at me..."hey you missed a spot"

and I was almost mad till I turned around to see that this guy was a fellow VW lover.

Upon further investigation this guys GTI turned out to be not just any GTI but a true blue "german 25th anniversary GTI"
http://www.vwvortex.com/features/12_01/12_28/index.shtml

this is not his car but his was exactly like this...

I was absolutley in awe....

A real fine piece of work...

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Awesome!

Yesterday I was going in the same direction as a Black 1.8T Wolfs just like Jon's and I was following and zig-zaging through traffic like he did ( with a nice blonde companion I might add
)... well anyway I just floored it and passed him right after he passed a car then showed him the V with my hand and he flashed his lights and honked as I was making a left turn on intersection and I honked back. So I know how you felt... Nice feeling indeed.

·
Registered
55 Posts
The other day I wa ssitting at a red light and I noticed a hot looking B5.5 Passat Variant with a nice set of 19's coming up from the left. The guy saw my car and his jaw dropped!

He kinda pumped his fist and the gave me the V. So I gave him one back! Gotta love the Dub love!

·
Registered
473 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by screwcity:
I was washing my lowley jetta...when all of a suddon some guy yells at me..."hey you missed a spot"

and I was almost mad till I turned around to see that this guy was a fellow VW lover.

Upon further investigation this guys GTI turned out to be not just any GTI but a true blue "german 25th anniversary GTI"
http://www.vwvortex.com/features/12_01/12_28/index.shtml

this is not his car but his was exactly like this...

I was absolutley in awe....

A real fine piece of work...
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wait a minute...so this was just a 337 correct? I am confused.

·
Registered
82 Posts
whenever i wave to another VW driver...dubber or just regular dude in a volkswagen...i always just get a blank look. dammit peole, dub out with me here. WHERES THE DUB LOVE!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by matterof8th:
whenever i wave to another VW driver...dubber or just regular dude in a volkswagen...i always just get a blank look. dammit peole, dub out with me here. WHERES THE DUB LOVE!!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That might be a souther california thing.
You should get some kind of wave or thumbs up from people with modded dubs though.

·
Registered
153 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by matterof8th:
whenever i wave to another VW driver...dubber or just regular dude in a volkswagen...i always just get a blank look. dammit peole, dub out with me here. WHERES THE DUB LOVE!!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's the same here in Baltimore

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
nothin better than v dub love. thats a sweet ride too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts