VW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is happening....i must have fell asleep for a few weeks. i saw a post about group buys and was pissed
i like to buy things in groups, no one told me. When we getting a section for performance only?????? Also db you never got back to me about the spray on tint..Thanks man, im sure your busy but if you could help me. Thanks Bro!

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
What Group Buy? No need for a strictly performance only forum. For the amount of posts hitting daily within each forum is perfect. No need to split off. As for the spray tint check your PM's. I sent you a reply yesterday.

If you want a group buy post up a poll see if there are any bites. Winter is coming now so most likely GB's will slow down.

Peace.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
well,i can help on the spray on tint, its testors 2949 and you can buy it at hobbie shops. or you can get vht nightshade i think it is and that is ment for automotive so prolly at like auto zone or pep boys you can find that.
rich

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Saw a group buy for strut bars. was interested. we could group buy alot of stuff like euro big bumpers. Or adjustable cam gears. or brake stuff. i dunno. thanks for the message about the tint db.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts