VW Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for advice or past experience. I want to pull the Jetta badge off my car and before I head out there with dental floss and alcohol I wanted to see if anyone had advice or horror stories so I don't f**k anything up.

Also, just put the order in for my 17" Motegi MRMs. They should be on my car on Thursday!!!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Montana Green GTI:
or do it the old fashion way get the body shop to do it
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

why would you pay money? its just so easy. cheapest mod out there! hehe

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dubwink:
why would you pay money? its just so easy. cheapest mod out there! hehe<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
exactly...just be careful not to scratch your paint....
ahhh, yeah dont do that. or if you do, make sure you cover it with your red 6...yeah...what I mean is just be carefull, make sure you get heat on it. its a lot easier if its heated. if you dont have a heat gun, just use a hair dryer. best, post some pics when you are done.

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by silverGTI:
exactly...just be careful not to scratch your paint....
ahhh, yeah dont do that. or if you do, make sure you cover it with your red 6...yeah..
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Way to encourage em doing his own mods!
Good job brAIn!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts