VW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i always thought that the dealer was scary. i have tried it in the past, and they all look at me like im a worthless kid (but i am 17, therefore a kid) and that im not like any other customer. They didnt help me the way i wanted them to help me, just gave my textbook answers. BUT ITS ALL CHANGED! i met this guy Tod, he is a great guy! he listened to what i needed and he said he would help me in any way he could, whether it be getting my clutch intstalled promptly (its gettin on right now) or having him check various other things:cat-converter, plugs wires, o2 sensor (all becasuse i had a big fail on my emissions) So now i found a great guy to deal with at the VW dealer, thanks for listening, i hope everyone can find a guy like this at their dealer!----wow that was long. sorry.

Zak

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
Zak, I completely sympathize with you. I have had the same problems at my dealership. I love when I go in and know all about something and they completely don't expect it. That's my best advice for dealing with asshole service people, make sure you know more about VWs than they would ever expect!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts