VW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I'm coming up with a big goose-egg in all my searches. Probably just me.

Could someone point me to a source of info. that delves into the specifics of the system's operation?

Someone's trying to adapt it to a rotary and it's really piqued my curiosity. I'm currently playing with RX-7s, but have had several VWs & Audis in the past including a home-built sandrail.

Thanks in advance for any help. Cheers

·
Registered
75 Posts
the digijet fuel injection system used on 80's westfalia and vanogons?

try this link, it has specs on the proper setup of the digijet fuel injection system on a 1.3 liter and some history

www.rsc.donpac.ru/kostya/heynes/volks/1081-04e.pdf

also search on google for "fuel injection digijet" theres lots of stuff out there, i dont know why you would want it on a rotary though...

hope it helps

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks a million, that's just what I was looking for.

I guess Yahoo sucks then, because I searched for a good half hour.

It's not me, I'm trying to help someone else that's trying to put it on a rotary. Good question, why?

I really appreciate the quick resposnes. Thanks everyone.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 1fstgti:
the digijet fuel injection system used on 80's westfalia and vanogons?

try this link, it has specs on the proper setup of the digijet fuel injection system on a 1.3 liter and some history

www.rsc.donpac.ru/kostya/heynes/volks/1081-04e.pdf

also search on google for "fuel injection digijet" theres lots of stuff out there, i dont know why you would want it on a rotary though...

hope it helps
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts