VW Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's not always I have "extra" cash to spend on my car but, the moon and stars a lined perfectly and I have some extra cash. I was wondering what should I gert first? I was thinking of chipping my car, but will I see noticable gains without a CAI, header, and exhuast? or should i get the CAI, Header, and exhuast before chipping? I will be able to afford either chipping the car, or a CAI and an exhuast or CAI and Header, or header and an exhuast. what do you guys suggest.

Thank you all, any and all comments are greatly appreciated.

·
MK4 & MK5 Owner
8,444 Posts
You could get it flashed even without the supporting mods. My car was flashed and had nothing on it. Slowly bought everything for it. Which was nice because then each thing I added I noticed more of a difference. Kinda made each mod feel more worth it.

·
MK4 & MK5 Owner
8,444 Posts
My car came flashed/chipped. Previous owner had it done. Pretty sure its unitronic stage 2 or giac x.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Fubar would you take a picture of your engine bay. It seems you have what I idealy want for my baby.

·
MK4 & MK5 Owner
8,444 Posts
Its stock. Never felt like doing anything to it. Would like to do a intake atleast. They sound great.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts