VW Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was minding my own business trying to help out a fellow VW enthusiast when dirtjumpwill verbally acosted me! He private messaged me telling me how "he'd like to pump me like he pumps diesel into his gay car". I was shocked, then he sent another "I would like to pop your hood and wipe your dipstick".
I am asking you and everyone you know to help me stomp out this perverse infiltration into this otherwise wholesome forum. Please join me in banning "dirtjumpwill" and other sickos like him from this website. Thank you for your time and understanding.

·
Registered
202 Posts
excuse me? I have no idea what this is about, or what you have against me, but do me a favor and cut the shit, alright?

"This, I don't need" -Kent Brockman

And readers, if you're believing him somehow, I assure you, I'm married. And, yes, of course to a woman.

edit: and damnit, I use the flowerpot in the Beetle to hold pens and pencils!

[ September 07, 2002: Message edited by: dirtjumpwill ]

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
hey predatorsound,

why dont you put those smart ass remarks to use with some rice tuning forum?? sounds like you got alot of talk, but we really dont need you wasting everyones time. thanks anyway.

ohh...and i hope you dont think anyone is gona stoop down to your levl for your amusment

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.