VW Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i didn't know that MK4 jattas had 4motion!?!? haha who does he think he is kidding.

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Actually that has been sold for more then a year now in Germany. But North America? Hmmm I don't THINK SO !!!!!!!!!! LOL

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i doubt he spent the money have 4motion on his jetta. plus this pic was on vwvortex and they were giving the guy crap for having the badge and he never said anything else about it. i know if i spent the money and had a 4motion jetta i would let everyone know that it was real

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by V33dub_GTI:
Do they make the Bora with 4motion?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes they do. That is why I posted that post above. LOL

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
i alway thoguht they started offering it. hmm, oh well. what a dumb ass.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
i thought vwhad a comercial where a crwas doing 360s on ice and the the voice over said "blah blah blah jetta 4 motion" or did they say passat ?? cant remember... all tha damn

·
Registered
844 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TF242:
Yes they do. That is why I posted that post above. LOL

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Huh, never knew they made one. I just always heard all the fuss about the Golf. Thanks TF.

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by big dub:
i thought vwhad a comercial where a crwas doing 360s on ice and the the voice over said "blah blah blah jetta 4 motion" or did they say passat ?? cant remember... all tha damn
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was a Passat.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
yeah that was a passat. good commercial though. oh my friend in a 96 Ford F-350 got rearened by a new passat V6 and the passat was going around 35 where my friend was stopped. nothing realy happened to my friends truck, but the passat ended up having its block cracked and the guy got whiplash. poor guy but at least my friend is ok and the world is away from one dumbass who would rearend someone at 35 mph cuz i dont think that that guy will be doing that again.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Thats nothing, when I had my POS Maverick I got rearended while I was stopped by a Prism doing 65. stupid ditz didn't see my 2 1/2 ton blue beast? Please. Anyway, other than a bent bumper, whiplash, and a mild concussion from the socket wrench in the back seat, I was fine. Drove the thing home, while her car was toast...

·
Registered
676 Posts
I saw this one ad for Austalia couple weeks back, shows different listing prices and models available.....BORA 4 Motion was one of em. SWEEEEEEEET

That was a passat in the commercial they were talkin about.....

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by V33dub_GTI:
Huh, never knew they made one. I just always heard all the fuss about the Golf. Thanks TF.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No Problem, J(FIVE)

I just browse the German Sites more often that's all. And I did see it back in 2001 in Germany on a poster of the Frankfurt International Auto Show. I left Germany before the show (only had 2 weeks vacation), which sucked cuase that year they were showing the V12 prototype.

Oh well...

·
Registered
324 Posts
Nice try on that car, on e things blatently wrong with it though if he wanted to fool educated dubbers. If it WAS in fact a 4motion mkIV it wouldnt have a vr6 badge, it would have the v6 one with the red 6

1 - 16 of 16 Posts