VW Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm bored, the Jetta's back from the paint shop, and I've got a drill. Any ideas for little DIY mods?

All I've done so far is swiss cheese the air pickup(crazy diesel airbox extender thing)

·
Registered
158 Posts
you could install that double-decker aluminum wing that you bought last week----

LOL

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ehh maybe, theres already 5 on the roof and 3 on the trunklid...oh well, more wings = more horsepower!

i got some nice stickers that add about 10lb/ft of torque for each square inch of sticker, too. I think there's some space left in the window...

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
LOL nice man. you could add "speed holes" or gills into your hood and fenders!

·
Registered
167 Posts
lol, i thought i was the only one that used speed holes.

i love that episode of the simpsons with the car salesman, so damn funny

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by predatorsound:
Drill some holes in your arms so we won't have to listen to you anymore<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, thanks for your input.

I've got a question for ya though: I don't take offense to that, and obviously I'm not actually going to, so what was the point of that? To make people dislike you? Good fucking job moron, you insulted someone on the internet. That's hard, I'm real proud of you. Now come say that to my face.

edit: And your "and if you don't know know ya' know n***a!" should be "and if you don't know now ya' know n***a!". Just for the record. At least that's what I'm assuming you meant.Very "hardcore", btw.

[ September 07, 2002: Message edited by: dirtjumpwill ]

·
Registered
96 Posts
it should be ...And now you know, knowing is half the battle.(old sk00l G.I. Joes)

as far as cars and drills go, drill everything thats not structural it will weigh less... you thought of big boreing your throttle body? dremel sells these kits for like $20 it has a bunch of attachments

G

·
0 Posts
damn i'm funny! thanks for the spell check, i've already made the neccessary corrections.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts