VW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ah. Wheels = rice. Anything below bumper = driver is gay. I suppose McLarens and Ferraris are gay/rice, since they have all that "wheels" crap and those wings/ground effects. Yeah, all real racers drive rusted '91 Ford Tempos with Lamborghini engines.

Dude, cool it.

·
Registered
73 Posts
dont post something that says "DO ANY OF YOU KNOW ANYTHING?" if you're the one asking the question. kinda goes right back to you, but what was your question? i dont go into the MK2 forum, i just look on the front page alot of the time. and i'd say the major of the people on the site are MK4 owners, so they probably wont know as much about MK2's bro. if you need an IMEDIATE response, ask on www.vwvortex.com but most of the time the reply's will get WAAAAAAAY off topic, like alot of my posts do

·
Registered
96 Posts
WTF? i posted almost 2 weeks ago about a camshaft and you fools cant even post 1 time. dont rice out your vdub make it fast.wheels dont matter, only make the car slower. ground effects are for fags. dont paint your brake calipers[it just makes your brake fluid boil] only smart people on the forum are the moderators and a slect few others.Ya i said it i dont care anymore if you people dont know anything about cars dont drive one and post like you know what your talking about.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote
but most of the time the reply's will get WAAAAAAAY off topic
Heh heh, my engine swap question turned into a debate about anime being better than normal US animation

·
Registered
96 Posts
All i wanted to know was if anyone has tried a diffrent camshaft in there 8v gti. or heard anything. but i already ordered it so thanks for the help.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Dude, obviously a camshaft is going to make a difference. It's basic auto mechanics. I recommend upgrading your exhaust and intake too. A cam will allow more air to enter the cumbustion chamber, but if there is no where for that air to enter or exit it won't make much of a difference.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts