VW Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new here to these forums and was wondering can we offer or does this site offer to put group buys together for us members at all?

I got something we all might be interested in ordering as I know I'll be ordering some

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lets do something to get more activity here. Lets promote this forum. Shirts, Stickers, Facebook, YouTube and so on. I'm down to rock some shirts and stickers on my ride.

·
MK4 & MK5 Owner
8,444 Posts
We have tried. We had photo contests and had sponsors give 100 of dollars in prizes away....didn't help. Scroll back through the potm threads and you will see that we could barely break 10 entries and maybe see 20 voters. T-shirts have been tried. Psst knows how that's going. This site is made up of mostly "I have a problem with my vw, answer it now and I will be gone forever" members. I've been on here since 09 and it gets worse each year. We get more members but less activity.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We have tried. We had photo contests and had sponsors give 100 of dollars in prizes away....didn't help. Scroll back through the potm threads and you will see that we could barely break 10 entries and maybe see 20 voters. T-shirts have been tried. Psst knows how that's going. This site is made up of mostly "I have a problem with my vw, answer it now and I will be gone forever" members. I've been on here since 09 and it gets worse each year. We get more members but less activity.
sorry to hear that . . . . . i'm a member of various forums from cars down to auto detailing and I see some boards that are just jam packed with knowledgeable people down to people selling stuff etc . . . . . even just shooting the breeze. There has got to be a way to get things popping over here.

maybe a facebook group would help
That could potentially be something to look into since most everyone is on social media.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts