VW Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
SF has nice bumpers and side skirts.But nodoby makes a nice rear bumper for this car that I've seen.The sad thing is SF pretty much rapes you with there insane prices.Like 400 for a front bumper and 300 for sideskirts.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
don't hate me for this but check out nopi. They sell erebuni kits that look decent. Also you bvarly ever see them around. Or autotech sells Zender kits whichbi love but once again like SF they'r eexpensive. It's not like civics where there's 1000 diffeerent kits for less than 200 dollars. You're gonna pay pretty much no matter where you get one.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Yeah I've been looking online for a few places, and just about every kit/vendor I've seen has some steep prices. They're nowhere near as available as the Honda bodykits - a dime a dozen!

·
Registered
211 Posts
I could Build a hott Honda in a day with just going to all the car shops here and using what they have in stock.It's crazy Honda owners have it to easy.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Hondas do have i easy but if you look at the quality of the products it's not that great. I've seen many ricers with kits that on't fit right because they paid 300 for the whole thing. And they don't wanna spend the money to have it fitted right so it just ends up looking like ass. I love the small bumpers. But if you go bigs you can get a euro vr6 front spoiler and it'll give it a good look. m3 sides and stock rear or if you have a golf put a gl chin from the smalls underneath it and cut out the exhaust nocth. And there you go inexpensive yet stylish body kit. Good luck.

·
Registered
573 Posts
The M3 sideskirts would look sweet as hell with the Big Bumpers. I might consider getting some when it's in my budget.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts