VW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you live in AZ or the southwest and are interested in a custom turbo kit or performance parts please respond. I work at a custom performance company in AZ and me and my boss are thinking of making performance parts and turbo kits for gti golfs, etc. pretty much everything with a 1.8t or a vr6.

I want to find out how many people are interested in this it might be a while before we start to make any parts due to the fact we are busy and have other things to take care of first but I am pretty sure this will happen.

Parts looking into making includes:
custom or upgraded turbo kits
pulleys
exhaust
headers
blow off valve / diverter valve
suspension parts
big brake kits
possibly more than this but this is what are main parts are...

Thanks,
Daniel M

PS if you have any suggestion about what you want to see made or any questions either respond or e-mail me at [email protected]

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Hey, I'm in Dallas, and I wouldn't mind driving to Phoenix once in a while if you wanted a test mule. As long as the parts were top notch I would be interested. Let me know.

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
i'm in Prescott (as you can see below). I might be interested in some performance parts, but i don't think i will be going with a full turbo upgrade too soon; requires big $$$ that i don't have right now.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We have some vehicles already for test and size like mine but yes the parts are top notch. We are working on a s2000 with a turbo in the shop right now. We work on NSX's alot we have worked on many porsches, lambos, ferraris, imports anything.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Ok, Daniel I live in Phoenix, I already have lots done to my car but mostly the bolt ons. I was looking for turbo kits but i am not sure as yet. I used to race but not any more. I would like to check you guys out. Let me know where you guys are located that way i can drop by some time.
To be upfront evo motorsports have done all the work on my car so far and i really like them. I just want to see what you guys are offering.
navin

1 - 5 of 5 Posts