VW Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
talked to my mech today and he said hes going to try to get the dual mani and dp as well as a high flow cat with straigth through to dual dtm

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have no idea and yes thats the exhaust pipe. it just kinda snapped off. any ideas on what i shoudl get next. i think im getting a 2 1/4 pipe striagh through to the dtm dual tip muffler

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey
at least your modding your exhaust

that is weird though, did you have a exhaust leak before it snapped?

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah it did leak. theres three slits in the resonator and i hvae a feeling some of the backfiring was from where it snapped off. i think my whole exhaust is bad though

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
good ideas but i think 500 for dual mani, dp, cat, 2 1/4 piping and dual dtm muffler is the best idea

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by vlksgnspeed:
good ideas but i think 500 for dual mani, dp, cat, 2 1/4 piping and dual dtm muffler is the best idea<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That IS a good deal! I would definitely go for it!

·
Registered
58 Posts
PLEASE don't molest your car with DTM tips.
I have a dual outlet 8v manifold that's been unused in my house for months- take it.

Maybe a dual mani/dp/no cat/2.25" to a muffler with a single tip less than 3"? :thumbup:

Ed

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dreaminginboost:
PLEASE don't molest your car with DTM tips.
I have a dual outlet 8v manifold that's been unused in my house for months- take it.

Maybe a dual mani/dp/no cat/2.25" to a muffler with a single tip less than 3"? :thumbup:

Ed
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
hmmmm, sounds like a plan. that sounds like a nice setup...

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
its fixed until august 8th when i get the new system on..just got some flex tubing from the auto store and stuck it on...but theres a big leak so it sounds like a ricer

1 - 13 of 13 Posts