VW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well If anyone is planning on getting a bigger turbo or replacement I totally recommend Doug. He literally has the best customer support and pretty sure he stayed up emailing me at midnight on a Sunday! He is very knowledgeable and has walked me through every single angle I could take. He was a middle man and helping me communicate with tuning companys to figure out what was best for me from unitronic, united, and eurodyne. I was about to order at one point and asked him if he could bundle in injectors. He actually cared what I had to say and injectors are now an addition to his ordering system. I have placed my order for the f21 turbo, 3" maf, 550cc bosch injectors with adapter, exhaust manifold, overboost protection kit, and turbo inlet pipe all for $1300!! After I ordered we finished discussing the tuning possibilites and he is going to get me eurodyne maestro with the 550cc f21t tune preloaded onto it for only $600! This guy is fucking amazing and is by far the best experience ive had with any company on any product.

10/10 Doug!

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
pretty cheap for eurodyne! i paid 799 for mine, plus the conversion because mine is awd engine code

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the tune is flashed for 91 but doug is gonna walk me through data logging and help me with the timing for bumping it to 93

1 - 7 of 7 Posts