VW Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hot A4 vehicles here. Unfortunately I missed some because by the time the road race was over many people were calling it a day. Featured on the top left is Mike Potter’s car of the title sponsor – Parts4VWs.com.

Link: http://C3Cars.com

J.Schecter

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
I'm starting to like these tails.

Psssst: Nice choice of rear valance.

However I must say, his seems to be totally mis-aligned. Mine is nice and flush. My 0.02

[ July 22, 2003: Message edited by: TF242 ]

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by xxchinoxx:
what kind of tailights are those on the silver jetta with the bora graphics up the side?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know but they seem real nice. Sort of a x-breed between Gold and Jetta.

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by xxchinoxx:
what kind of tailights are those on the silver jetta with the bora graphics up the side?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

go HERE they discussed this on vw vortex. they look similar to the 2004 tails but they are not.

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by supertom9903:
That silver Bora from dubwars is from my car club so I'll find out what kind of tails those are this weekend for you guys<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That be great. Thanks.

·
Registered
97 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Str8Dubbin337:
Those tail lights are made by Pizzy and are brand new...
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jon its cool you joined man

1 - 10 of 10 Posts