VW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there a a way i can use those racing seat belts(harness belts) with the factory seats? or do i have to buy those racing seats with those holes over the shoulders? I'm just hoping i can use the factory seats since i dont want to give up my heated seats. Thanks

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
is there a way to not have them go into the back seat seatbelt holes. i want harnesses but i also want rear seatbelts. can i do that or am i dreaming?

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
I love the idea with the seat belts going into the rear seat belt holders.Then you dont have to have more than one passenger.

·
Registered
202 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Timmay2k2:
is there a way to not have them go into the back seat seatbelt holes. i want harnesses but i also want rear seatbelts. can i do that or am i dreaming?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

IIRC the reason for them going back is that when you crash, your force goes forward as they tighten, but if it went down it would mess up your spine...

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
hey thanks. i didnt realize that my spine would be fucked if i wnet down. its just i carry friends cuz i am the only one that can drive so yeah i carry ppl a bunch.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts