VW Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I was up there Saturday. There was a good turn out. Nudespeed.com took some vids. of my car too

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Your car looks extremely sharp, Boostedbora.
And sounds just as good.

[ March 16, 2003: Message edited by: TF242 ]

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
ncie car man! i love the paint! i would check out the M-PEG but i got 56k so it would take forever!

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
I like your wheels boostedbora. I have never seen them from a side angle. looking nice. cant wait to see you at the shows. I cant open the mpg for some reason.

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
Craig thanks for sharing the pics and mpeg very scccchhherrweet. Dyno's are so much fun...it's just something about have a car stand still but making the wheels spin 100+ mph. If Spencer got a hold of that car lookout...there wasn't any nudes in your car was there?

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
BoostedBora - When I tried to check out the mpeg it said the page can't be displayed. You know why?

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Straz85:
BoostedBora - When I tried to check out the mpeg it said the page can't be displayed. You know why?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please RIGHT CLICK and use SAVE AS to save the MPEG to your hard drive. Then view it.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
380 Posts
great sound but one of my friend points out that that is the sound of the dyno turning not the engine it self. I disagreed with him watever it is its awesome.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
rollinvdub,
The dyno itself does not make any noise. that is all supercharger whine.

·
Registered
175 Posts
nice!
verry nice!

[ March 22, 2003: Message edited by: whiteboy2.0 ]

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
wow that is sooooo sweet. i cant wait to get my s/c!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts