VW Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what happened to the (geocities, I think) ECOdiesel web site? I just went to AOL Search, where I've found it previously, and it doesn't come up at all. Also I would appreciate, in a Non-Clean-Burn Way, any advice or direction to diesel web/ chat sites for us that like Handling without Speed. I think I'm going to need a Diesel Guru, because the "Dealer"/ "Reputable Repair" places aren't getting this car back. Thank YOU!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks fli! I found a lot of the plant oil sites. I was looking for the Jetta ECOdiesel site. Problem was Searching on useless AOL. MSN Search brings it right up. Send a pic of the GTI sometime. My first VW was an '84 GTI, the "'64 Pontiac GTO of the '80's", or a Wolf in Sheep's clothing. [email protected]. Thanks, V-buddy.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Hey, glad to help.

If you look in showoff for a topic "three for one" that has a link to my friends website, and my car is on there.(Im Josh)

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
check for "bio-deisel" that is what they are calling it frequently. I assume you are talking of the one made from used plant oils?

As for deisel mechanics, not a clue. That stuff might as well be voo-doo and witch doctors for all I know.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts