VW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I want to know what wires are what on the ecu for my turbo timer. My turbo timer reads speed, revs, 0-60mph times.... so i need to hook up some wires to my ecu but i don't know what wires are what so i cannot install my turbo timer until i find out.

·
Registered
8,397 Posts
My god, that this sounds like a real pain in the ass. I would just get a different one, whats the point of having the speed/rpm on your TT anyway? Whatever, to each his own, this what info I found:
Apparebtly this install procedue works for the HKS TT, even though it's a Blitz installTT Install(you'll get the jist). From what I have read from other peoples adventures in installing this "thing", the timer has to be connected to the back of the cluster to read speed/rpm. Now, you are going to have to splice into pin connector #28 (Green wire), this is for the speed sensor. The rpm is going to be with the same bunch, but it will be pin #11 (green/brown wire). Supposedly these instructions have worked for a few people, but the majority seem to have forgotten abou the whole speed/rpm thing along the way, probably so as to keep there sanity. Good luck, and god speed, let us know how it works out for you.

Josh

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

1 - 6 of 6 Posts