VW Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Im not sure what a EDTKA is, but if you could describe it, I'll see if I can get ya one.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi,

this is a VW Part Programm...(which VW needs to Search the Parts in time on there PC)

because in the US Version you can see the US Parts, these aren´t here in the german Version...*this is boring*

<you know about???

·
Registered
471 Posts
I can't help you obtain US spec software, but I am a parts consultant for a US VW/Audi dealership and have full access to an up-to- date US ETKA. If you provide me with a particular application(Year/make/model), I'll see what I can do.

[ March 12, 2004: Message edited by: brenshlus ]

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
I have US and European ETKA 6.1. I'd hook you up but it's pretty big to be sending anywhere. Plus you need the hardlock crack and I lost my copy of the crack disc.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hi,

i´ve the German Version on my PC...(with Crack) is the Crack the same as for the US Version??
Could you copy me it on CD?? and send it to me via Post??

Greets Kevin

or ZIP Datei..if it could do...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hi,
on Ebay?? the US Version?? i´ve on Idea, have anyone a own server?? he could loaded it on and i download it from there..??

good Idea??

greets Kevin

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by vw-supreme:
hi,

i´ve the German Version on my PC...(with Crack) is the Crack the same as for the US Version??
Could you copy me it on CD?? and send it to me via Post??

Greets Kevin

or ZIP Datei..if it could do...
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Could you please stop using VW FORUM for such activities?

Use either the Private Mail or Email we don't need this forum to be associated with "CRACKED" software. Thank you.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes, i´m understand it...sorry...it was not meaning so...i only search the programm...because here in Germany are the US Parts from VW very modern...and i´m a Dealer here for Tuningparts...that was the reason to ask for help here... i´m sorry...i don´t want to do it.

i think, we closed the Thread here...(if you like)

greets at all from Kev

1 - 13 of 13 Posts