VW Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for a site where I can buy a complete motor,tranny and ecu for a swap in the future. also somewhere were i can get info on mk2 swaps any info would help.
Thanks

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
And your engine of choice?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A G60 I hope but if i cant find one Ill do 16v swap the 8v just doesnt do it for me.

·
Registered
8,124 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MKIIgti:
A G60 I hope but if i cant find one Ill do 16v swap the 8v just doesnt do it for me.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why not 2.0 X-flow? and if u do a G60 are u gonna get a BBM charger, or the stock ladder?

·
Registered
31 Posts
ebay usually has complete motors and trans setups for sale. if you cant find one there i would go to a junk yard and search around.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
i would start at your local salvage yard. especially u pull it places. You can get everything you need for a good price. Then like already stated vortex. good luck finding a g60 swap with a good charger. I don't think i've ever seen one with the charger. Plan on buying a rebuilt or aftermarket charger somwhere. (and they aren't cheap)

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
There's people parting out Corrados all over this forum... start there.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fourt1thirty:
There's people parting out Corrados all over this forum... start there.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that reminds me, i saw this the other day. complete motor and harness, 700. check the last post.g60 motor

·
Registered
107 Posts
i got my complete motor for 400 with the computer from the junk yard i just did a aba swap just hooking the wires and coolent lines what i have left

1 - 10 of 10 Posts