VW Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find a euro wiper kit for the mkiv? I also saw some eyebrows that cut straight accross the healight instead of at an angle, anyone ever seen them (sorry i don't know the brand anme... if I did, it'd make things so much easier, I know)? if so where can I find em? thanks inadvance

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by obsessedubber:
I also saw some eyebrows that cut straight accross the healight instead of at an angle, anyone ever seen them (sorry i don't know the brand anme... if I did, it'd make things so much easier, I know)? if so where can I find em? thanks inadvance<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now you have a Golf MK4 and your headlights are at an angle. So how in the world will you make it straight?

So here are some "straight" at the headlight's angle. LOL

These are from www.mattig.de one of my favorite German companies.

You see if you get straight ones, won't it cover half of your headlight? A) Road Hazard as you won't be seeing as much...
B) It would look aweful anyway.

They also got these:

Then you can get these at www.tmtuning.com

And perhaps what you are looking afterall:

[ November 17, 2003: Message edited by: TF242 ]

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Josh Fryauff:
If I'm not mistaken, I think Bonrath makes a single wiper conversion for the MkIV's.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
yes josh you are correct. Here is the
LINK to evolutionsports.com! thats the one I want.

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
I would call evolution sports and ask them what all is involved. I would think that it wouldnt be that hard. and if you were to take it somewhere, the dealership wouldnt be the place to take it. Find a local tuning shop.

·
Registered
8,397 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rubbadubdub:
Anybody know how hard it is to install one of thoes single wipers? Is it somethin can do fairly easily myself, or should i take it to a dealer that knows what they are doing?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

With the proper instructions, which should be included in the package, it shouldn't be that hard. Simple hand tools, and some basic mechanical knowledge.

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

1 - 10 of 10 Posts