VW Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of you guys heard of Eurospec Sport? They have some pretty impressive looking stuff (can anyone say 20 valve 2.0T???
), but I've never heard of em before and was wondering any of you guys had.

Eurospec

·
Registered
175 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
oh and a ride back from arizona(for the install)!

·
Registered
175 Posts
thats for the tranny, ill handle the install!

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Ha ha ha... Whiteboy. That is funny.

PS: That Eurospec looks pretty promising, I think I've read about them once in European Car Magazine, but I could be wrong.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TF242:
Ha ha ha... Whiteboy. That is funny.

PS: That Eurospec looks pretty promising, I think I've read about them once in European Car Magazine, but I could be wrong.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Eh, whiteboy nothing but a big dork!!

The reason I'm asking about the Eurospec stuff is cause I was looking at their exhaust sytem. But they have this note on their site that says "These systems are not recommended for other than modified high perfomance applications." So does that mean it'll just blow goats on a stock car, or are they just trying to puff up their chest about their productes???

But it is an awfully purdy (that's how you pretty in texas
) system, see!

·
Registered
180 Posts
if that system was really for "high perfomance applications" then there wouldn't be mufflers and resonators on the systems... however they may or may not be a little louder...

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GLgod:
if that system was really for "high perfomance applications" then there wouldn't be mufflers and resonators on the systems... however they may or may not be a little louder...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, it's still for street applications, so those things are required.

So I take it NO ONE has heard of these people?!?!?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts