VW Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, any of you guys have the eurosport exhause on your car, or know someone that does? I was lookin at it, and I can get it for a good deal, but I've never seen it on a car before. Or, if you have any pics of it installed, or could direct me to some, that would rock. Thanks.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, I saw that somewhere else before, I think you posted it there too. But that doesn't have a very good pic of it, plus it's on a Jetta and I think the Golf system is differnt. But that test, back when they had the dyno numbers on it, is what sold me on that system.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
See, I was also looking at the Milltek system, but I don't know if I want to spend that much money. And with the eurosport, I can get a better price through a local club.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
I would think it would perform the same on the GTI as the Jetta since it's the same platform and same engine. You might also want to venture onto www.vwvortex.com and do a search there. I really couldn't find reviews of the Magnaflow exhaust when i got mine, but i'm real pleased with it. Also, from the review's i've read, preaty much all of the top name exhuast perform almost equally, it just depends on how much you want to spend and how loud you want it (imo).
jon

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
I just went back to the review of the Eurosport, i noticed that it had the dual tip. Here's some pics of my exhuast, the tip might be a little diffrent but it gives you a good idea.

jon

[ September 10, 2002: Message edited by: GTI2001 ]

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So are you pleased with the system? So far, from all the systems I've seen installed, this one does look the best! How's the sound? How's the performance? How much?!?!? Thx for the help.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
I'm real please with it. I got it for around $350 through a group buy on www.pocketrocket.ca The only complaint i have about it is when it was installed, the twin pipes where touching my rear variance and melted it but since it was a outline of the pipe that melted it has a nice fit.

jon

1 - 10 of 10 Posts