VW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HELP!! my eurovan is suddenly shutting down while i'm driving..wtf!
first off, she's a 1993 mv with a 2.5 5cyl I have owned and loved her for about 8 years now and have had a few issues but not like this. I have had some cooling issues with it over the years but have gotten things balanced enough to drive in traffic in the summer without it puking on me.. it still runs hotter than it should though.
It first started two weeks ago when after about 35miles hwy it just died on me. I pulled it over and after awhile it started back up and ran fine. I put at least 40 miles a day on her and it didn't have another episode until a week later after about a 20 mile drive. Next thing I know it barely got me to work yesterday after about 15 miles, then on the way home it didn't even make 4 miles and now it won't start at all. would anyone recognize any of these symptoms?? I am desperate for information. thanks vw phamily

·
Registered
2 Posts
my 2003 vw eurovan did something similar . The vw dealership replaced the n80 valve . Now she runs great . No sudden shutdowns! Another garage thought it might be the fuel pump . But no it was the n80 valve.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts