VW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone GUESS WHAT? i officially own my A4 vw. i paid it off today at 2pm, i am so happy that she is all mine mine mine. Now i am ready to play, and to make her show ready.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Congratulations. I hope to one day enjoy the same experience, you know, once my loans are paid off and completely belong to me

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thank you everyone!
but i did do a few mods already befor i paid it off. i put in a techtonic borla super cross flow exhaust, k&n air filter, neuspeed upper sway bar, tinted, and of course a stereo with 2 10's, europlate,oh, i almost forgot my claer tail lights, so know it is time to slap a set of rims on, and see about a little bit more other serious mods.

·
Registered
777 Posts
$1700 left on mine...

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Congrats! It feels great to no longer have a car payment doesn't it? If only you could pay off insurance forever...

·
Registered
210 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote
Originally posted by GTI20thAEinDE: If only you could pay off insurance forever...
yeah... you def get an a** raping from the insurance comp.... they take all that money from you and what happens if you don't get into an accident.... they keep it.... and if anything does happen it skyrockets... it's good to know you're in good hands... *sniff* smell the sarcasm?

[ February 23, 2004: Message edited by: Dubsessed ]

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah it sucks with insurance co.'s, i usually pay ahead to them i want to make sure i have no problems with the insurance co. i wrecked the golf once and i was so happy i had good insurance because i could've never afforded to fix it.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by silverGTI:
congrats. I have about 2+ years to go on mine.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did you do the drivers option too? I have 2 years, 8 months left.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts