VW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today the exhaust broke off right after the manifold. 1st time iv had it on a lift and there was nothing good to see. The dealership we bought it from did a hack job on the exhaust. There is 6 little pieces welded together between the cat and silencer. So now theres one more weld. I welded it up for now so it dont leak but a header and real full exhaust is deff on the top of the list now. Heres a pic of the poor girl on the trailer. Any good reasonably priced header and exhaust kits out there....?

Attachments

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
I know magnaflow sounds good. the price shouldnt be too bad for those.

some dealers really suck. the dealer i bought my gli from did a fuckin hack job on my front strut. it was put together horribly in the incorrect order. scammers. i had so many problems with my car that month i had it. thank god for the 1 month warranty.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its a 2.slow. Either way aftermarket should be cheaper than oem. I have my brother looking at his work to see what they have there for exhaust shit.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can i use a manifold with the duel out into the downpipe from a 99 2.0 jetta on my golf? Mine is single out of the manifold.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts