VW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys thanx for ur comments on the mods for a 2001 mk4 2.0 golf, probably gonna get the neuspeed supercharger by march(still saving up)I had a question about the exhaust system for a 2.0 .I was wondering if there are any good products that produce a low rumble because i dont want a rice exhaust on my dub. thanx for any suggestions.

PS. Does the supercharger from neuspeed effect the durability of the engine and do any other parts have to be replaced when installing the supercharger?

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
i have a 2000 2.0 gti. i have a magnaflow cat back on it and i absolutely love it. i got it on a group buy on the pocket rocket web site, dont remember the url, had it saved but they must have changed it. but anyway i got it for an amazing price and the sound is unbeatable. low, not to quiet and not too lowd. hope this helps.
Rich

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
What year is the 2.0 ?I have a tt exhaust with a aftermarket muffler .Sounds good but I think I am going to change to a remus system.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I would go with a Jebac Exhaust system Im not so sure if they sell them here in the US but back in europe when I wisited this past summer everyone got a JEBAC exhaust system
hehe wacapp bro

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
I have a Ractive Exhaust. Make sure it fits on your car nicely tucked in.. don't let it hand like some grandma's tits. (Sorry about the lingo). I ordered mine with the tips detached and tucked it in nicely right into my Rieger Tuning Rear Skirt.. I think you can see that below...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts