VW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello im new here i have an 02 jetta wagon 1.8t and i need a new exhaust system but i dont want to go with something stock and i dont want anything super loud as its my daily driver. ive been looking around and i cant really find anything for the wagon mainly just the sedans and whatnot. anyone with a wagon that has found a site or anything that could help me out.

·
Registered
83 Posts
hello im new here i have an 02 jetta wagon 1.8t and i need a new exhaust system but i dont want to go with something stock and i dont want anything super loud as its my daily driver. ive been looking around and i cant really find anything for the wagon mainly just the sedans and whatnot. anyone with a wagon that has found a site or anything that could help me out.
id check amazon, get something with a silencer and maybe a 2 1/2 diameter pipes make sure to use the cat

·
Registered
2016 Jetta, 2001 Jetta, 2015 HD FLHTCUL
1,207 Posts
Find a local mom & pop exhaust shop and have them make you an exhaust. Get 2.5-3” from cat back. If you don’t want loud then leave the mid muffler in and only replace the rear muffler. You can also run No rear muffler but will be louder. YouTube is best way to find what you want

1 - 4 of 4 Posts