VW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what exhaust do you guys recommend....that gives both a nice sound, and hp/torque. And how much do you think they can give you.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
GHL
Miltek
Tectonics Tuning

These are probably the three most popular. All have a good sound but, the GHL is definitely the most aggressive of the three.

·
Registered
291 Posts
there was a post on it a few days ago...it had a good site which tried a whole bunch of exhaust systems on an mk4 jetta...has their ratings, price, and sound clips for each one.

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
here's the site. i suggest checking it out it has a lot of good info and sound clips!

CLICK ME

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is thermal any good for the GTI? Cause my brother has one and he has a 03 Audi a4..and it sounds like shit..

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GTI 1.8T:
Is thermal any good for the GTI? Cause my brother has one and he has a 03 Audi a4..and it sounds like shit..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

really??? I bought my used thermal cat back system off a guy who had it on his 1.8t. I love it on my vr6. check out my site with some video clips:
MY SITE

1 - 7 of 7 Posts