VW Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another local boy! Dude you live 40 minutes from me. I have the Neuspeed stainless steel catback system on my car I love it. Top quality, gives you a few extra ponies and it's 2.5" piping. I'll post up some pics tonight when I go home.

P.S. Welcome to VWF!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
waht do you guys say we arange a east coast vwf meet sometime before import wars??

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Ok, so does the entire damn state of PA own a dub? Is it like some kind of civil code or what?

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Fli, you didn't know?? Each child when they are born are given a coupon for a Dub at a later date?? How do you think i got mine?? I was born in West Chester PA

jon

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
haha. so what about the gtg anyone game? if i get a reply ill post it up in gtg/shows.

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As promised here are the pics of my pipes:

Where is Slatington? I ask that question sometimes to myself
It's 15 mins north of Allentown.

Dubwink: Congratulations you have been just nominated on setting the GTG. Please post a thread with a suggested date, time and place.

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
I have a 2.25 system (thermal cat back) that sounds really good on my vr6. I know you said that you wanted 2.5" Im pretty sure techtonics(sp) makes a 2.5 system, maybe even a 3" system as well.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Sorry for yet another exhaust question but i'm looking for an exhaust for jetta vr6...all the exhausts i have found are 2.25 inch piping...i'm looking for a catback system with 2.5 inch piping..any suggestions? thanks in advance

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by silverGTI:
I have a 2.25 system (thermal cat back) that sounds really good on my vr6. I know you said that you wanted 2.5" Im pretty sure techtonics(sp) makes a 2.5 system, maybe even a 3" system as well.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and yes fli we all drive dubs here. welcome xxchinoxx--straightedge I assume(by your name)-you into hardcore music? email me at [email protected] thanks.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey DB thanks for the pics of the neuspeed exhaust...I'm not very familiar with the allentown area that prolly why i never heard of it...
all of the exhaust systems i have seen look like they are made for the factory U.S. rear lip (they come down real low for clearance) are any made to fit in the european one with the exhaust cut out cause i eventually want to get that but i'm not sure if it will look right...
is anyone going to the carlisle show cause we could get a meet going before that too...

·
Registered
16 Posts
I found this exhaust made for a 2002. its made for a bumper with cutouts..

Neuspeed Exhaust System: Mk4 2002.5 - up Jetta - Twin straight tips - for models with exhaust cut-out ...its from ndimports.com

anyone know if it will fit a 2000? are the hangers or anything else different?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts