VW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd rock a Clean Looking Skyline. When i went to Japan 3 years ago, i saw one of these up close. Very nice looking. Lets just hope that the Euro's have a Stage 3 APR turbo on the 1.8t or a TTVR6 instead of a 2.0 with NOS (no offense to the 2.0 drivers, i just with they would put VW's best against everyone else's best)
jon

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
hey, id love to see a ttvr6 or stage 3 1.8T!! that would be so great! aretnt they gonna have a a4 or s4 in there somewhere?

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess these are some of the cars tha are going to be used in the new moview.

All i can say is
They are worse then the one's in the first movie.
jon

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts

Those make me want to puke. The car's from the first movie I could live with. Actually if you look under my show pics you can see the first movie cars. I saw them all at the NOPI show this year. Up close many imperfections. I guess just being a dub lover I want to see VW's. But those 3??? Yuk. Will I go see the FF2? Yes and so will everybody else but I'm sure it will be a big let down.

·
Registered
202 Posts
It'll be cool if they have dubs and all, but I know I'd just end up getting pissed of when it's like covered in Mugen stickers and the guy's talking about his "Mad NX up in dis biatch" or something

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
As per EUROTUNER MAG ,the new feature ride will be a skyline?But good news , there will be a heavy euro showing this time around.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
i agree with DB. those cars look worse then Rosie Odonald naked! well, ok not that bad but shit ugly. i hated that Jetta in the first. too ricy for me. but i wanna see this one for shits and giggles.

·
Registered
676 Posts
You know I heard the same thing about them putting more of a Euro showing in FF2 but the pics that I saw for some of the cars you could see a couple RX7s and Supras and what looked like a pair of MR2s. NOS is going to be a big use in this next one.....they had this shot of like ten bottles with the auto openers on them lined up for the cars.

And that picture got me ready to puke..

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ahh. The hot pink S2000 is burning my eyes. Well i don't see any euro's in there. Take the stickers off the Skyline and i'd rock that one. Also, what's the yellow car on the trailor?? Is that a viper?? I thought it could be a MR2 but the tail lights arn't right.
jon

·
Registered
676 Posts
Got to see some filming footage like that day after I put that last posting up, Paul Walker in the Skyline with the breaks locked up turning it sideways into a stop for the camera. I do agree though, take off the stickers!!!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Well, it depends. Is it a sponsored track car, then stickers are kinda neccessary, but if you just put them on there to look cool(I dont think a RHD Skyline would be that way) then take em off. IS that the barbie edition Z3? Im also glad to see that the 240/silvia is finally getting some american recognition, all be it in a ghastly color. Did you know that they make a 435 BHP version of that car in Japan??? HOLY CRAP!!

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
I saw yesterday on mtv in the morning .A short of the filming of the movie .I am still going to wacht it!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Its just so ...... PINK
I could only really tell that it was a roadster. Anyway, I have a feeling that Neither company would be too awful proud to have that on the screen. BTW, the picture of the barbie car in the trailer, are those machine guns in the front grille?? WTF are those?

·
Registered
349 Posts
mad love for dubs but you gotta get with the 2 gtrs they're phat. cant go without mentioning the '03 vipers, and the supra. definately not down with the fembot, eclipse, or the snot rockets. but ill definately be there for the first showing. cant wait

1 - 20 of 29 Posts